This building is a heritage property in 1852 from Laweyan batik merchants, Solo. Joglo Solo is divided into two core parts of the hall where on either side is wedged by two rooms.
Pavilion is a room off the open. This room serves as a reception, meeting, and art exhibitions.
The Omah Jero is just a pavilion that is also wedged by two bedrooms.
Besides the four rooms above, Joglo Solo still has 2 rooms on the right side and left side of the exterior.
In the Joglo Solo building, poles and roofs are adorned with various ornaments such as the cloves but still in younger, not yet blooming form. All the decoration it gives the meaning of sense of peace.